The Tag Game. What a classic blogging game where you answer and ask questions and tag other blogs. this would be my second time doing this but the first time i did it i posted using my phone and it was really complicated but now im on the computer and it should be easier and more fun for me. 🙂 So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged
Seems simple enough doesnt it? By the way Tearlily tagged me. Check out her blog because shes super cool and her posts are awesome. Idont chat much with the people whose blogs i read and those who read mine. So the eleven people I tag are…..
Tearlily – She tagged me in this game and thats really nice of her so i tagged her!
Now to answer some questions! I’m especailly excited to answer questions now because i spent maybe an hour compiling that list of NINE blogs. It mainly became an hour because as i was copying and pasting from the blogs I started reading the blogs and going through the pages and stuff. I cant stay concentrated on anything… And i was getting frustrated because i couldn’t figure out how to find the people who follow me. So if you want to do just tell me and I’ll add you to the list and then I’ll get to know more people who follow me. Not just the people i follow.
Tearlily’s Questions for Me
1. What is the first thing that you can remember wanting to be when you grew up? (i.e. Doctor, firefighter, ect.)
I wanted to be a fashion designer. I was very open about it annd in first grade the girl who I thought was my best friend totally shut it down. She was a big bad third grader and her opinion meant alot to me so it hurt me for a moment but I’m resiliant so I bounced back. I always drew pictures of clothes and during church i would doodle outfits inspired by the church ladies clothes.
2.If you could plan out a perfect flaw-free day what would it be like and where?
I think that it would be super fun to go to a carnival on a pier with all of my best friends. I want it to be specifically on a pier by a beach because then we can play on the beach when we finish at the carnival. This carnival would not have any clowns but it would have classic rides such as the merry go round and ferris wheel. I would win a ginormous teddy bear, so big i would need help carrying it. THen, at the end of the day we would all sit on the beach talking and laughing ike a movie ending.
3.If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get and where and why?
I would get a small simple heart on the palm of my hand. I would do that because my friend used to do that everyday and she moved away so i started doing it and that reminds me of her.
4.What is your horoscope symbol and do you feel it means anything to you?
My horoscope symbol is Aries which is a goat or somethig. I could care less about my horoscope. I doesnt mean anything to me.
5.What is the craziest thing you have ever had to do or experience?
When I went to Washington DC with my class the hotel room i was assigned already had people in it. That irritated me alot. And it was a crazy experiance.
6.If you could go anywhere at all in the world for an all expense paid vacation, where would you go and why?
7. Are a glass half empty or glass half full type of person?
THe glass is entirely full. One half liquid, one half air.
8.What is your most prized possession?
My high honor roll medal. I got it for having a cumulative GPA over 3.5 over my four years of middle school. That felt great to get.
9. What is one aspect about yourself that you would never want to change?
That is a great question…. I wouldn’t change my eyes. They are a plain brown but they have a nice shape i guess and i have fairy long eyelashes.
10. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
A friend from my summer camp was surprised when I told him that I don’t have many friends at school. He was like How? Everyone at camp likes you and your great person. That made my year.
11. What is the first movie or song that pops into your head while reading this question?
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I liked the song for a while but now its really over used and I’m getting sick of hearing. The radio station plays it every ten minutes and it’s become an over used meme.
THis is the part you have all been waiting for. My questions!
1. If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
2. What song, book, or movie do you feel that you relate to the most? Why?
3. Tell an experiance where you had the most fun of your life.
4. Describe the last moment you were proud.
5. What is your favorite flavor? (of candy, ice cream, cake, ect)
6. If you were to discover a new animal what would you call it? Why? Describe this animal.
7. What is your third favorite color?
8. If you were stranded on an island what three things would you bring?
9. What is the weirdest place you’ve ever been to?
10. If you could trade places with any celebrity for a week who would you choose and why?
11. What is your favorite word for you to say?